FreshAir Focus for Air Purification in Small Spaces
|FA Focus Owner’s Manual|
|FA Focus Product Sheet|
Odors Simply Disappear, Naturally
Hampers, trash cans, diaper pails…they’re all designed to store smelly stuff. How do you stop them from smelling up the whole room? The answer is to take one of nature’s most powerful deodorizers and target the very source of the problem; to literally focus what keeps fresh air fresh, and bring it indoors. No sprays, no perfumes – just nature.
Benefits of FreshAir Focus:
- Ion generator removes airborne contaminants and allergens
- Ozone generator freshens air in otherwise odor or stale-prone environments
- Easily fits in tight spaces
Use FreshAir Focus if:
- You have small spaces (bathrooms, laundry, office) where stale air or odors accumulates
- You have odor problems or where pets congregate
- You have bathrooms or laundry rooms that have less than optimal drainage or where mildew collects
No Sprays, Perfumes, or Chemicals Needed
The advanced technology contained within the FreshAir Focus serves to make breathing easier, cleaner and healthier. This simple, elegant unit provides the cleanest, freshest air possible within small low ventilated areas.
- FreshAir Focus uses ionization to provide clean air by creating ions that are negatively charged to remove microscopic particles from the air that will reduce allergens and harmful airborne pollutants
- FreshAir Focus also has a purification function to quickly freshen the air as it is being cleaned by the ionizer
- Purification function is easily activated using the button on the front of the unit and automatically turns off after 30 minutes.
- An extended purification function is activated by pressing the button on the front of the unit a second time. The extended purification function turns off automatically after 4 hours.
- The purification function can also be turned off manually be pressing the button on the front of the unit a third time.
- FreshAir Focus uses no chemicals and is quiet, easy to use, and low maintenance.
FreshAir Focus Specifications
|100VAC to 240VAC, 50/60hz|
|H 5.1 in x W 4.1 in x D 2.36 in|
Recommended Room Size
|6 months limited warranty|